<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Back in town 

I was able to gain some clarity on the future roommate situation. That is to say, there is no solution yet. Things are up in the air, but we're trying to figure a way to keep Emily. She's all for that. We'll have our cake and eat it too, damn it!

Now that I don't have the luxury of mom's homecooking, the next week or so will be a challenge financially. Right now, I'm getting by with a little help from my friend (oh, I get by with a little help, I get by...). Sorry. That was uncalled for.

Finally, I was dumbfounded to learn that people in LA know about this blog. I kind of blushed upon hearing that. But it made me immediately think that I would be labeled as two-faced, for in the past I have railed on blogs as being a tool that further disconnects the socially awkward from any kind of social reality of human interaction. To a point, I will defend that endlessly because, in certain cases, that's exactly what they do. To a point. However, as I've already made clear, what reaches this blog regarding any topic of any kind will be no different than what comes out of my mouth if I were to talk to you in person. Does that make sense? What I'm trying to make crystal clear is that I'm not hiding from anyone by having this blog... even if I'm not advertising to the world that it's here. But when things are on your mind and you've got some time, hell, why not have an outlet?

...

Man... my hair has been all sorts of FRO today.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?