<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Coming attractions 

Well I hit the road for LA tomorrow, leaving my family behind again for what will undoubtedly be an extended period of time. I love them, but I tend to go a little insane when I spend too much time with them. While the time to unwind in Phoenix was nice, I'm ready to get back into the grind.

So what am I going to do once I hit LA with no money and looming debt? Well, got a couple birthday parties to hit up. And this weekend is our mini-film-fest; a 24 hour window in which my friends and I along with a couple other groups will each make a film. No doubt they will be of the highest quality. Then the next weekend is Prom in Space. My roommates and I are throwing the bitchin'est Prom there is. For all of these events, I will probably be liquored up. Surprisingly enough, I only drank one night during my eight night stay in Phoenix. I didn't get drunk either. I had plenty opportunity, but it just never came up. Hmm... it would seem that Phoenix is my rehab city of choice should I ever need one.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?