<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 26, 2004

Girls Girls Girls 

I will never understand them and always love them. I'm screwed. Having lunch with Becky tomorrow before we possibly never see each other again. Not because she sucks, but because we live 400 miles apart.

Found out the other day that my sweet roommate is pondering moving out, which sucks. I'd hate to see her go. It's not really a decision that's in my control though. Hopefully, she reconsiders. I like my Emily.

Stacey. I relish being her rock of stability; her friend to turn to when she's down. Yeah, its the role of the nice guy. You know what? I'm fine with it. But I'm not exaggerating when I say I'd do anything for this girl. Whether she wants to go any farther than a very strong friendship (and it is very strong) is up to her. Last thing I want to do is make anything awkward. But add to the mix that we work together and things get a little more complex. I know, for now, that's she's just fine being friends. But in the back of my mind lingers that silly little hope that she'll realize that I can be more to her than she'll ever know. In the meantime, I'm keeping my options open. We'll talk tonight.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?