<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

You know what's bullshit? 

Being woken up at 8:30 (when you don't have work) and being told that the cable guy is here. Only he's not here. He was here for a second, then gone. And I was soundly asleep. That's bullshit!

What's not bullshit? Last night's episode of The OC. Part of me is still embarrassed that I even watch the show, but its so trashy and fun I can't help it. It's one of 4 or 5 shows I watch on a regular basis which is surprising even to me. Season finale is next week and I'm calling my shot right here and now as to what happens.

The called shot:
Ryan (the OC) finds out that Teresa's baby is his. He will do the honorable thing and marry her for support and to take responsibility for his actions. They probably won't actually get married in the finale (although this show has a horrible quality of resolving even the most daunting conflicts within the same episode they arose), but rather the plan for them to do so will be laid out.

What I'm watching:
Stanley Cup Playoffs
The OC
Sopranos
Deadwood

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?