<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Bored 

Holy damn. I am a wee bit bored here at work. What am I doing to pass the time? Working? Nah. I don't feel like it right now. Instead, I can't stop tinkering with this... splendiforous... yet compulsively addictive blog.

For now, I'm throwing some more links on the sidebar. As if that's an indication as to who I am. Well... I suppose it kind of is. But whatever, that's neither here nor there. I'm lumping all things music under music which is why I put The Troubadour under there. The Troubadour is not some new indie, lo-fidelity, acoustic rock star. No. Rather, it is my favorite concert venue to date. I could probably stand to see more shows elsewhere, but this place is great. Customer service is a little dodgy, but a strong venue. Those in LA know what I'm talking about.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?