<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Comings and Goings 

Seems like every month a friend of mine is leaving town. Last month, lost one to New York. Tonight, one's off to Chicago. Next month, losing one to Phoenix. It's all fine and well and I'm still keeping/plan on keeping in touch with them all. Just a bit odd that its coming in such a flurry. But as a subscriber to the Rule of 3s, I can't worry too much about it. In each case, its a move that is definitely in that person's best interests. I'm happy for them all.

Other comings and goings. Giving one of my sweetest and loveliest friends a ride to the airport tomorrow... at 4:30... a.m. Yeah, you can say it: I'm a great friend. You can also say, I'd do practically anything for her. Just to be clear, I volunteered to take her (lest any of you think I was severely whipped. But if you do, then that's beside the point. Just obliging is all).

Thank god that the three day weekend coming up -- hallelujah -- because I felt like I went through three consecutive Mondays this week. I can't tell up from down, we've been so slammed at work. Fortunately, tomorrow is a half day. Score! Now, if only my weekend wasn't already completely booked. Like I'll ever get any rest. Pfft...

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?