<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

I am work and not want tired now, please, thank you. 

Returned from hiatus at work to find that -- hot shit -- not much has changed. Although one of my friends did leave while I was on break, so that kinda blows. The production company I work at isn't the most generous, financially-speaking, and their development is, shall we say, out of touch when it comes to latching on to new ideas. The latest project to enter our myriad of shows (numbering somewhere around 6 or 7 now) is a cross between "The Apprentice" and "The Amazing Race" with Fox set to broadcast... which means it'll be garbage. But who knows? The Trump character is the far-lesser known Branson, owner of Virgin. TV: one recycled idea after another.

As I sit here, readying to head home, my eyes hang heavy. I've been out of it all day, which is all sorts of trouble when you've got a whole new season to prep for while clearing out everything from last season. Multi-project boy. That's me. Promising note: my boss recommended to HR that next season (regardless of what happens this season) I should be promoted to senior story editor. Fucking great! Would've happened sooner only no openings were available. Now, I just have to make sure I stay the course and continue destroying every obstacle in my path. I am a ball of fire and tonight I will sleep well.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?