<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Money in the face 

No thanks to the stupid government and their bureaucracy*, I'm on the way back to getting financially healthy. This is good. Money is good. Money is also evil. But mostly, it is good. As much as it is the bane of my existence it is very much what makes the world go round. Particularly your world. That is evident when your world stops spinning because of no money. Money. I remember when I was about 9 or 10 and the family was going through a financial crisis. I was walking with my father and he told me, "Money isn't everything. It's 9/10 of everything." In this life, he's right.

*Unemployment is for suckers. Didn't get that check because I "was to return imminently to employment status." However, this is kind of a blessing in as much as I still have my pride intact. I would prefer to get a loan from a friend (unbearable enough) and pay them back immediately rather than suck away tax dollars because I'm out of a job. Now I can say that I still do so.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?