<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

More poems! 

I love these Korean kids. They win so much.
-----------
Bush was a push,
People ripped out his boobs,
He ate mussel in the shower,
He broke his nail and said,
Oh my gosh I broke a nail,
He ripped his dick,
He got to head surf in the lava,
In front of naked women,
I got a gum and stuck it on,
His ugly balls.
He got his cotton balls and threw it,
On his wife Elaine*
In the beauty contest he showed his ball sack to everyone.
One day Mr. Piggypants killed him,
His blood went all the way to a star,
An alien cooked his head,
In the alien festival they were watching,
His guts moving to his balls,
Then Bush farted,
The alien said "wai5eofhImibcHizzz226ousxot"
Bush turn alive and said to the alien,
Why am I naked?
Bush blasted off and said,
"I am a hero."
In Earth a real hero sawed him,
Bush said "I am the hero."
The hero cut off his head.
Bush head said "Where's my dick?"

The End


After the poem there's something listed as a song...

Fuck little Bush
He ate his mother
Why can't he suck
his mother's boobs?
It is not fair to
Fart on his stupid father.
His father's dick was plastic,
His ball was made of
His lovely wife.


You can come up with the tune on your own I suppose.

*Elaine is an adorable little girl in the class with a learning disability. The other kids, being cruel little bastards, hate her. So saying she is the wife of Bush is a supreme insult to both her and Bush. FYI.
------------
Love 'em.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?