<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

Prom in Space 

So our Prom is set to go off tomorrow. Yeah, its in space for no other reason than to force a cheesy "theme" onto what will otherwise be a fun night. I'm renting a tux, getting a corsage for my date, and hopefully having an amazing time shmoozing with guests, getting loaded, and dancing the night away (even though I don't dance... I figure the vodka-heavy punch will help me along). Getting loaded will probably be the best part. Just a guess. The set up is going to be a bit of a pain in the ass and I don't really have anything to "space up" my outfit, but I'm working on it. This whole thing, actually, is a bit of a bother. But, shit! It's a party! And its one of my own, so it better be damn good. Who knows where the night may lead us...


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?