<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

This goober 

Okay, weird exchange today. I was picking up my lunch from across the street and set to walk back to the office. I'm waiting at the crosswalk for the light to turn green and suddenly this goober, (early 20s, baseball hat, t-shirt, and sweatpants) comes up to me and the following unfolds...

Goober: How old are you? (I'm a total goober)
Me: Excuse me? (Did you just ask me that question? Who are you?)
Goober: May I ask your age? (I'm creepy. Check out this stain on my sweatpants!)
Me: 24. (You want to know this because...)

Goober: Do you know where the closest community college is around here? (I couldn't have asked a more random question)
Me: Um, no. I don't live around here. (You couldn't have asked a more random question)
Goober: Okay.

Goober: I'm 23. I turn 24 next month. (I don't appear to be retarded, but I'm trying to fix that)
Me: Oh. Great. (That was random. He's probably borderline retarded. I'm hungry.)

He turns up the street. Probably jaunting off to some goober paradise, I'm sure.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?