<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Wha' happen? 

This past week is pretty much a blur. It just went by so ridiculously fast. Yet Monday (the 17th) feels like it was ages ago. Busy. Hmm... Interesting. Anyway, I find it a little off-putting that an entire week managed to slip by almost undetected. Kind of makes you paranoid that all future weeks will follow the same innocuous path. But how can I say that when this past weekend included a party in honor of my friend who just got a vasectomy (the fuck?!) and a day in which my friends and I wrapped each other up in pillows and rolled one another down a staircase into a landing full of cushions? Honestly, its like we're all 10 year olds working 50+ hour-a-week jobs. We're all dead tired and somehow have boat-loads of energy just dying to be spent. So why not throw each other down the stairs? I mean, we all lived, right? What a great Sunday. The perfect way to follow up going to bed at 6 a.m. after the vasectomy party the night before. Vasectomy party. Yeah, that better catch on. A beautiful turn of phrase, I must say.

Another thing especially memorable that I witnessed this past week: animated clip of a baby getting a mini-bottle of Grey Goose vodka shoved up it's ass! Thank you, Daily Show.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?