<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

His face is melting 

To all you John Kerry fans (are you out there?) and George Bush haters, remember: We are optimists. Kerry tries an approach other than "I'm not Bush." Which is good, because if that's all he had to stand on then this country would be seriously screwed... More so.

I'm pulling for Kerry, myself. But I'm also very skeptical of his chances. If current trends continue into November, then I shouldn't have anything to worry about. However, I think that it's imperative that these trends hold otherwise Bush will find a way to buy his way into another 4 year run. I'm not saying that the American people en masse are stupid. I'm just saying that they're stupid and they need to be drummed over their thick collective heads more than ever with the idea that Bush is bad for the US. I don't trust the voters. Period. But why am I spouting off like this? Apparently, I'm an optimist. Right, John Kerry?

Kerry: Right... I think? (My face is still melting off... *whimper*)

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?