<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 14, 2004

Mayday Film Festival Update 

Team Lower Gatsby -- that's us! -- won two prizes. The first being one of the three awards for best performance, which was won by... um... me! Aww shucks. The second award was the big one, Best in show, which we eaked out by one vote. Now I can say I was in a multiple award winning film. Hot shit. If only anyone outside of the 60 or so people who were at the screening were able to confirm this. Hmm...

At any rate, the screening was a great success and everyone seemed to have an excellent time. Looks like the next wave of 24 hour films will happen in the coming months. This may turn into a semi-annual event. Some guys at the screening who had contacts were talking about making it even more regular than that. We shall see. In the meantime, I'm going to go pawn off my award so I can buy some whiskey. I'm so Hollywood.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?