Monday, August 02, 2004

Stink update 

My car still has the faintest of offensive odors lingering around the seatbelt. It's all clean and 97% okay to breath, but I had to load up on air fresheners to subdue the remaining 3%

Off-topic, something I forgot to mention from the wedding that was endlessly entertaining -- watching this fat 11 year old follow the guy serving hors d'oevres like he was being paid to do so during cocktail hour. The guy had a tray of bite size grilled chicken. After the server left one time to refill the tray, the husky, portly, ginormous boy was quoted as saying, "I'm going to wait right here so I can get more." And that he did. No cocktail server was safe from this boy's appetite. Twas no man, twas a merciless eating machine.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?