<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Everybody loves a whore (so why don't you) 

I'm not about to get into the habit of posting IM conversations on here, but I come to the realization that I've "sold out" time and time again in my professional career. Not even intentionally. Just sort of happens. First reality television, now this:

*Names alterted to protect the weak and feeble-minded. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee...*

Cash $ is yours truly (natch).

---------------------------------

Handlebar Moustache: whats new with you
Cash $: i'm wearing a shirt that says Campbell's on it
Cash $: it makes me a whore
Cash $: since that was one of our sponsors on the show
Cash $: and the shirt was compliments of them
Cash $: but its a nice t-shirt
Handlebar Moustache: does it have a soup can?
Handlebar Moustache: i always assumed you dressed workily for work. t-shirts? how casual!
Cash $: nope. but under the left arm pit are black lines of steam coming from a cup
Cash $: dress code here is casual
Handlebar Moustache: how attractive
Cash $: anyway, i like my red Campbell's whore shirt
Handlebar Moustache: red campbell's whore
Handlebar Moustache: theres something about that
Cash $: its the part i was born to play
Handlebar Moustache: wear it proudly
Cash $: i am
Cash $: it still has that new shirt smell
Cash $: *sniffs shirt*
Cash $: mmm... whorish
Cash $: such a nice shirt!
Handlebar Moustache: with armpit steam
Cash $: and how!
Cash $: got a bowl of soup for ya right here... just under my pit
Cash $: mmm...
Cash $: i mean
Cash $: gross
Cash $: and
Cash $: mmm
Handlebar Moustache: shut up
Cash $: damn
---------------------------

I was also quoted today as saying the following when eating some skittles: "I'm tasting the rainbow. I'm putting it in my mouth." Sadly, I can not deny this. I tasted the rainbow. It was primarly lemon and orange.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?