<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

Let's all go to the movies 

Mayday Fest was a big hit. Well, relative to, say "Surviving Christmas," which no one saw. That? That, right there? That's a big 'fuck you' to Ben Affleck. Kinda nice.

Anyway, yeah, Mayday was excellent. Asa took a head count at one point and we had roughly 120 people in attendance. Mayday 3 will definitely be happening... probably in May.

I was a little tired by the time the event even began thanks to getting bombed the night before at my co-worker's birthday/80s party. My costume? Risky Business. I don't own any briefs, though, so I went with boxers. Happy to say it was received well. Must've been a site to see me leaving my friend's house the next morning in Tom Cruise sunglasses, a dress shirt, and boxers. My oh my.

I don't think I'll be wearing that outfit to work on Friday. They have a tradition here of employees dressing up on the Friday preceding Halloween (or on Halloween). Somehow, I don't think I could look my boss in the eye and ask for a raise if they've seen me in my underwear. Yeah, maybe I'll keep it at least a little professional.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?