<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 29, 2004

Nice costume, Superman 

I mentioned somewhere on here that everyone at work makes a big deal out of Halloween. In lieu of my primary costume being too risque (I actually double-checked with my boss and she said, "Yeah, save running around in your underwear for parties outside of work".), I'm dressed today in a suit with a t-shirt baring the Superman logo on it. It's clever, you see. I have three buttons on my shirt undone so it looks as if I'm perpetually making that famous mad dash to the phone booth, rushing to save a coked-up and deranged Margot Kidder. Thanks to Asa and Alex for suggesting and supplying the shirt on short notice. Oh yeah, and I'm totally rocking the Superman "curl."

Speaking of which, this week's "Cash" strip is hilarious. #14 if you're reading this in the future. Easily my favorite so far.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?