<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Now that's a debate 

The VP candidates each held serve, in my opinion. Very heavy on substance. Edwards scored a big blow immediately by accusting Cheney of still not being straight (interesting non-response from Cheney on that same sex issue, by the way) with Americans. Though Cheney did well to highlight the inexperience of his opponent. Though I see the debate as a wash, for the most part, I see Cheney's performance as more beneficial to Bush than Edwards to Kerry. I suppose that's all relative, but Cheney is an incredibly smart and competent man who Bush desperately needs. More so than Kerry needs Edwards.

I'm going to watch the rest of the Twins/Yankees game and then probably pass out. Maybe I'll throw dinner in there somewhere. I hear it's Wednesday.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?