<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 04, 2004

The Richter Agenda 

was the title of our short film for this past weekend's Mayday 24 hour cluster-fuck. As before, we brave few collaborated to create six minutes of non-sensical shenanigans that would put any show on Adult Swim to shame. Well, maybe not that non-sensical. At least this time around we churned out a script before 2 a.m., preserving our sanity for an extra couple hours before we all started talking like high-pitched, anthropamorphic bees. Yeah... that happened. I'm a little disappointed we weren't able to fit all the jokes we had written into the short, but alas, we wrote a 12 page script for roughly an 8 minute movie and a few of the gags relied on effects and scene changes that we weren't able to completely cover in 24 hours. Maybe in a couple days, when I'm removed from the experience -- which is really fun, even if I'm saying otherwise due to sleep-deprivation -- I'll be able to look upon it proudly. We're really proud of the fact that we got eleven entries into this edition, double from last time. We are the dreamers. Team Lower Gatsby: we wish we were dead. Yay!

I spent 36 hours awake before succumbing to a 2 hour nap. All in the name of not screwing up my sleep cycle. I managed this morning to hit the snooze twice and wake up a half hour late, yet got to work only 5 minutes late. Speeding? Eh. I hear today is Monday.

Oh, and while shooting I was lucky enough to get bit by a dog on my thigh early on in the evening. Fortunately, I was wearing jeans. The bite was pleasant and left a bruise. Glorious.


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?