<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 22, 2004

This weekend = death by social gathering 

If I'm dead by Monday, it'll be because I drank myself into a coma. I consider this weekend to be "an enabler."

Tonight: 80s/Birthday party. Will be so gone. Sadly, my attending this means I can't make it to two other parties.

Saturday: USC/Washington football game, followed by the World Premiere Screening of the Mayday Films. Also, two more birthdays. Oh yeah, and the World Series needs to be viewed sometime. Unfortunately, I'll be missing the debut of The Wimbledons! More to come on that musical trio of wizards in due time.

Sunday: Pumpkin carving x 2. Don't know how jazzed I am about that one. Nevertheless, two separate events dealing with... pumpkin carving... yeah. That night, dinner/concert of a friend -- hopefully, if I'm not already dead (which might be okay).

October has insisted upon being the biggest cluster fuck of the year. It's way too busy for it's own good. Did I mention that Sunday is "United Nations Day?" I'm so not kidding. I'll celebrate by ignoring the U.N. just as we all have been doing for forever.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?