<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The Wimbledons 

My friend, Kevin (a.k.a. "Mainstream"), and his brothers (one of which is John from Dashboard Confessional) are total rock stars. As promised earlier, I present to all: The Wimbledons. They just played their first gig this past weekend (which, sadly, I couldn't make due to the Mayday screening), but I eagerly look forward to seeing them the next time they perform. If you live in the Southern California area, specifically LA, be on watch for "The Wimbledons." Be sure to listen to their EP on the goodhang.com website. I think it's really strong and am proud to say I have the CD already (I gots the hookup, homey). Specifically, give a listen to track #2, "Long Way From Home." Yo! Wimbledons, bitch! Check 'em out!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?