<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

Damn you, TV 

I don't even know why I'm putting this up, but I'm a little disappointed in The Apprentice this season (yeah, I watch it). Last night, it took a turn for the worse -- a possible death blow -- when Raj got fired. I don't necessarily "like" Raj, per se, but he was definitely the only contestant on the show who was worth a damn. By that I mean he was the only one who was, you know, a character. Tell me you can positively identify any other person on that show and I'll tell you you're lying. They're all boring and they all look the same. No one, aside from Raj, is distinguishable. Casting blew it big time. Lame.

Also lame: The OC (yeah, I watch it). Last season's finale sucked and lasted night's premiere was profoundly worse. This show is swiftly moving from fun garbage to just plain garbage. I'll give it maybe two more episodes before I let it go all together.

Speaking of lame Seth Cohen, I'm going to see Death Cab For Cutie tonight. I'm stoked, to say the least. As Doug would say, it promises to be "emotionally devastating."

Meanwhile, Ben Gibbard's other band, The Postal Service, is joining forces with... well... the postal service. Cross-promotion, yo!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?