<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, November 01, 2004

I might be on TV... 

... looking like a jackass. If you've got access to Fox Sports Net, you might want to try catch "The Best Damn Sports Show" the next couple nights (probably tonight). My comic friend Trumbo -- who was deep into character as the best Ali G (there were several) -- and I (Risky Business) could very well be on there. Former NBA-er, John "Spider" Salley, interviewed us at the West Hollywood Halloween street fair last night. Nice guy. Pointed out that my abs aren't as flat as Tom Cruise's. As if I needed to be reminded. Thanks, John.

I'd also like to go on record as saying that, in terms of men's underwear, boxer-briefs are where's it's at. Really, I just got my first pair this past weekend for my Halloween costume (yeah, I wasn't about to buy briefs) and they're very comfortable. The support of briefs with the comfort of boxers. Genius! Why didn't I come to this realization earlier?

Sidenote. As I was searching for a good pair of underwear (my god, I can't believe I actually did that. I'm so middle-aged) I came across several packs that had stickers on them labeled, "slightly imperfect." Slightly imperfect? What the hell does that mean? Needless to say, I avoided those pairs.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?