<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 18, 2004

No! No! No! 

Stop apologizing!

"I felt like it was clean, the organization felt like it was a clean skit and I think it just really got taken out of context with a lot of people and I apologize for that," Owens said. "Personally I didn't think it would have offended anyone and, if it did, I apologize."


But that's just it! You didn't do anything wrong, T.O. You didn't do anything wrong! As hard as that is to believe (what with Owens attracting so much negative attention for on-field antics and off-field personal attacks in the press) it's a fact. Oh how I wish someone involved in this over-blown mess would just take a stand and say it is what it is: a stupid, harmless little skit.

Thank you, Donovan McNabb.

Philadelphia quarterback Donovan McNabb wasn't quite as vocal, saying he didn't find the segment offensive and believed people were overreacting.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?