<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Sometimes I hate being right 

This is definitely one of those times. I was right to doubt the common sense of the slim majority of Americans.

President Bush (news - web sites) won a second term from a divided and anxious nation, his promise of steady, strong wartime leadership trumping John Kerry's fresh-start approach to Iraq and joblessness.

Dead to me:
Ohio
Florida
Missouri
Colorado
Nevada
Confederacy (as always)

Bush called Kerry a worthy, tough and honorable opponent. Kerry told Bush the country was too divided, the source said, and Bush agreed. "We really have to do something about it," Kerry said according to the Democratic official.

Pfft... my ass. I can virtually guarantee nothing will be done in earnest. Certainly not now that this idiot is back in office for another four years without having to worry about pesky re-election. But hey, at least he has "Moral Values." My god, just piss off and die.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?