<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Bloody Hell 

Can you believe it's already December? Cripes. No biggie, though. This year has kinda blown anyway. 2004: Always leave a man behind. Looking for 2005 slogans, currently. At the moment, "Everything is face," seems to be the frontrunner. Suggestions? But still, time flies. No real purpose to this post other than to say hello to all of you in the land of the living. Yes, that's right. I'm dead. Well, maybe bored is more like it. Just watched Illinois demolish Wake Forest in college hoops (something Arizona couldn't do) in what was supposed to be a, uh, "great matchup." I assure you, it was not. Illinois, right now, best team in the country. Their three guard combo reminds me an awful lot of the '97 champion Arizona squad.

I'm going Jean Pierre Jeu-NUTS over here. Rewatched Amelie again today after seeing A Very Long Engagement this past weekend. Both films are excellent. The latter is definitely one of this year's best. That Jeunet, he's good. Yup.

If there are any comic book fans out there, you should read "Preacher." Chances are, if you're into comics, you've already read it and are saying to yourself, "Pfft, already read it, ass!" If that's the case, hey, suck it. But I was only introduced to it not long ago. That Garth Ennis sure as hell knows what he's doing. Check out "Preacher." It's quite the page turner.

Continuing on the random tip, don't you hate it when you call someone and leave them a message, then when they call you back, they tell you they didn't listen to your message? That really bugs me. Why the hell did you bother calling me back, then? Maybe I didn't have to talk to you, just leave you a message. Or maybe you could take five seconds to listen to your stupid voicemail. Conversely, if someone were to call me and not leave a message, hell if I'm calling them back. If it's important, you leave a message. So when the hell did I turn into grumpy Jerry Seinfeld? Eh, whatever...

I totally vacuumed my room today.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?