<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Forgot to mention something awesome 

Seriously. Know what is really really really awesome? When your CD player dies about an hour in on a six hour car ride through the desert. That's just awesome. I should know, it happened to me.

These first couple days back in Phoenix have been pleasant, I suppose. Played a great deal of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PS2. That game is... just... wow. My brother is way further ahead than I am and among his arsenal of weapons he possesses (if you're under the age of 18, you should stop reading) a double-headed, foot-long, purple dildo. He can beat people to death with it. Like a billy club, only its a dildo. He found it in the shower room of the police station (the implication being that these cops are totally gay. uh huh). I've gotta say, the rampant violence and bloodshed and swearing in this game doesn't phase me a bit. Hell, I embrace it! The dildo may be a little bit of a stretch, though. You might say that that's the clincher on whether or not this game is fit for kids under 14. I'm not about to run around petitioning that or anything, but it's up to parents to know what their kids are not only watching, but playing. Still, San Andreas rules!

Anyhow. Haven't got much writing done which is a bit disappointing. But I have time. Right now, I'm going to get set to watch the UofA vs. Marquette game. Loves me some college bball. I only hope Shakur can keep his composure today against Travis Diener. That's an intimidating matchup and probably will be the key to the game assuming the Wildcats ignore my words of wisdom once again and fail to feed the ball down low to Channing Frye at least 12 times.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?