<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 23, 2004

The movies of 2004 

Well, by all accounts, its been a pretty down year. But like any other, there are always a few gems. Some of the critics groups have already announced their winners. The Golden Globe nominees are out -- even if they are empty. The National Board of Review named Finding Neverland the best film of the year -- what a joke. I've already got a rough top ten in my head, but I still have about three or four movies I'd like to see before I set it. Of course, it's folly to make a top ten list because your opinions of the films will forever be changing. Still, I need to at least see The Aviator, Million Dollar Baby, Hotel Rwanda, and Ray before I can make up my mind. Ebert put up his best and worst list which I always find interesting if for no other reason than I think he's the best film reviewer in the country.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?