<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Two unrelated thoughts 

1. Whiskey starts the night off as your friend and by morning transforms into your undoing. Then the next night, you accept him back and absolve him off any wrong-doing from the night before. I didn't get sick last night, but who knew that 6 shots during pre-party followed by copious amounts of Jack Daniels could lead to a craving for greasy food and immobility the next day? Haven't been that hammered in a while. Fortunately, I was able to avoid making a total ass of myself... I think.

2. The scene between Julia Roberts and Clive Owen in Closer is the best in film this year. You know which one I'm talking about. The scene. This movie is quite brilliant. Excellent performances across the board, especially Clive Owen.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?