<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Oklahoma football - proving everyone right... again 

Watching the massacre that is the USC/Oklahoma Orange Bowl, known in some circles as the "champhionship game." SC is just a monster. I was watching pre-game coverage for most of the day on ESPN and just about every pundit said OU would win a tight game. I didn't put it up here, but I have witnesses who heard me say USC wins by 10. The third quarter just ended and USC is up 48-10. Some title game, huh? Auburn has to be so pissed.

What can you say about the disappointment that is Oklahoma? At least this year the team beating them looks good doing it, unlike last year's Sugar Bowl when LSU knocked them around. I've never ever ever liked Jason White. To anyone who asks why, I refer you to last year's Sugar Bowl and tonight blowout loss. He looks bad. Real bad. And he's making terribly stupid decisions. The man never should've won the Heisman trophy (no matter how worthless that award is).

Okay, I'm done ragging on the Sooners. Boomer sooner. Heh.

Congrats to all my USC friends. The fact you graduated from SC, I'm sure, had a profound effect on tonight's championship win.

Condolences to Auburn and Utah, but you can't really argue with USC going tape-to-tape in the polls as #1.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?