<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 21, 2005

If I had a tumor, I'd name it "Marla." 

I just watched Fight Club again last night for the first time in a long while and had one of those, "Hot damn! This movie is just as good as I remember it, if not better!" experiences. Really dig this flick. It feels so kinetic and, though it's pumping testosterone at a high rate, I can't seem to get enough. I just want to find my power animal like Ed Norton and beat the hell out of it.

One thing in particular about Fight Club that makes it so cool is Brad Pitt. Specifically, how damn cool he is in this movie. Brad Pitt never has and never will be cooler in his life. The scene where he helps Helena Bonham Carter evade the cops by pulling her into a hallway and doing an impromptu dance? I mean, this is the epitome of coolness. Even Pitt's turns in Ocean's Eleven and Twelve pale (and pale mightily) in comparison.

Tyler Durden: as good as Brad Pitt will ever be in his life.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?