<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

Gotta love The Nelson 

Couple of completely unrelated articles. First, much much much respect to Nelson Mandela - perhaps the world's only true living hero - for taking a stand against commericial whores looking to cheapen his name by putting it on every and any trinket they can find.

Second, there has been a "scientific study" conducted to determine who is the greatest clutch hitter in baseball. Any readers of Moneyball are familiar with how misguided the notion of "clutch-hitting" is, but now it's here for all to see thanks to the power of science. Science!

My last few posts have been pretty dry, just posting links, etc, not much to do with me personally. Some might be curious to know more about what's happening in my life these days. Well, I'm not going to lie to you: I've been busy.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?