<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Oh, I get by with a little help, I get by 

Here, it's funny.

Also funny? If you called up a sex-line and when the "hot" girl picked up, you said, "I'm 15, bitch!" What's she going to do? Continue? Eww. Hang up? Possibly, though the temptation to discuss puberty might be too much. You're paying for it, though. Probably not worth the listing on your credit statement.

Know what the key to living longer is? Friends. Make sense to me. Have you ever felt so lonely you could just die? That's the way my grandpa feels right now. Oh...

NBC must be really desperate. They hired John Madden.

Game four of the most boring series is tonight. And this time... well, it'll probably be another blowout.

I've got the brief theme that HBO plays in front of their original programming stuck in my head right now. It's important. Thought you'd like to know.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?