<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 26, 2005

Hey, weekend! Hurry the hell up and get here! 

This week has bored me to bits. I'm dying here. Dying, people! HELP! Thank the lord I'll be out of this dank hole in a few minutes and then off to tonight's Dodger game versus Houston. I was hoping to see Roger Clemens pitch, but alas, he throws on Sunday. Should be fun times, though, even if the Dodgers are lousy this season because they have 4,203 injuries on their roster.

Also psyched for this weekend's big Tri-Nations rugby match between South Africa and New Zealand. If SA wins they capture the Tri-Nations title for the second year in a row. It would be a momentous victory. I'll have to check the listings on Fox Soccer Channel to see what time the game starts. Probably something like 3 a.m.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?