<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, September 30, 2005

Ha! 

Thank God for The Perry Bible Fellowship. Hilarious as always.

Which reminds me, this morning, during my hazy drive in to work, I thought of a great three panel comic strip. Unfortunately, I can't draw worth a damn, so I'll just describe it to you.

First panel: We're in the woods. There's a fierce gun battle between squirrels and deer. Heavy artillery, mortar shells, the works. Smokey the Bear observes from the corner with a horrified look on his face.

Second panel: Close up on Smokey's face as the war rages on behind him. He's pointing at the reader and a voice bubble states, "Only you can prevent forest wars."

Third panel: Smokey is sitting Indian style as flames engulf him and he's burned alive a la this happy little Buddhist Monk.

Smokey's totally dead, yo! I call it, "Fuckin' Smokey."

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?