<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Been busy and tired this week 

Which means I have been neglecting this page something awful. I kept thinking all through yesterday that it was Thursday and not Wednesday. But it was Wednesday and that just sucks my ass.

Stuff!

Check out the new issue of SMRT-TV that came out on... oh man, Monday? Shit. Yeah! Came out on Monday and it's full of me. I touch on watching the MLS CUP -- cheers to the LA Galaxy -- and talk about really serious, important stuff. Don't forget the sad farewells to Arrested Development either. I'd like to take this opportunity, once again, to mention Product Invasion and the newest email-forwarding sensation, Subservient Donald and ask that you link to them and spread the word. Thanks.

One thing you don't have to spread the word about is the movie Derailed, starring Clive Owen and Jennifer Aniston. Unless the word you're spreading is that it's dumb. Because it is. Really, I knew next to nothing about this film heading into the theater other than it starred Owen and Aniston -- my top combo for on-screen boffing. Needless to say, I was drawn in by the sex appeal and felt used upon leaving the theater. Some of the decisions made by the main character defy all rationale and logic -- even for a bad thriller. Though there were some tense moments and scenes, but they gave way to massive bullshittery.

I'm really excited about going to catch the Kings' game tonight against Vancouver. It's a battle of first place teams and I couldn't be more please about how LA is doing so far this season. I'll be there. Oh yes, I'll be there. Kings rule!

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?