<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My politics head is exploding 

Particularly in Israel where Sharon pretty much decided, "Okay, these guys just don't want to compromise. F it. I'm doing my own thing." Now that's news. And I think it's a tremendous step in the right direction regarding that whole fiasco.

News stations in the news for various reasons: FOX News and Al-Jazeera.

Super busy at work these last couple days putting together my very own episode. I'll slather later this holiday week about enjoying the latest Harry Potter, college b-ball's glorious return (go Cats!), and other trivial things you don't really care about.

Speaking of which, Mayday went swimmingly this past weekend. Around 230 attended. It was quite enjoyable.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?