<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

This day is a very long day 

Feels that way, at any rate. Some things...

Band I'm really into lately: Rogue Wave. Don't let their stupid hipster name fool you, these guys are really worth getting into. It's been playing in my car for nearly two weeks, now.

Shimon Peres and Ariel Sharon on the same team? Yo, that's a powerful party sure to pull votes from both Labor and Likhud. Imagine if John McCain and Howard Dean broke ranks from the (R) and (D) to form a new party. Wouldn't that be cool, if not interesting?

Big movies I eagerly anticipate seeing:
1. Munich -- Such a fantastic (albeit tragic) story already. Can't wait to see what Senor Spielbergo does to enhance it.
2. *clears throat, yanks on shirt collar* The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe -- Yes, I know, Jesus parallel, heavy Christian themes, etc, etc. Gay centaurs and fauns, etc, etc. But listen, this book is awesome and the 1979 animated feature is very dear to me. I watched it countless times as a youngin'. So, yeah, gay Jesus and all, I'm there.

I don't like paying rent. Tomorrow is the first of the month. I don't like that.

What else... oh yes! Please sign this guest book.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?