<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 13, 2006

I am wearing a Cape Townian vacation 

From April 18th - May 8th, I will be living in the homeland. Huzzah! It will have been almost nine years since my last visit -- nearly two years longer than my previous interstitial, when I swore in vain that my next visit would be sooner than seven years. I don't know what to do, right now, I'm so full of adrenaline. My ill, 94-year-old grandfather (the last of the grandparents*) couldn't be happier.

*What an excellent title for a novel.

And I'm out of work early today thanks to the upcoming MLK three-day weekend. Woot! Friday the 13th, I could kiss you!

More beefy goodness? Because I am so adept at picking college football winners, I am the recipient of a $50 gift certificate to Amazon.com. The buy-in? Free. This in addition to the $400+ dollars I just won off of playing the NFL. Good times. I think my Amazon moneys will go towards the second season of Arrested Development and perhaps the entire run of British The Office. It'll cost a little more than $50 together, but that's okay.

Oh man... what is this, this "smiling" sensation? It feels good.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?