<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 13, 2006

I knew it was too good to be true 

Somehow, the universe always seems to know when I'm "up." Without fail, for years now, I have never experienced a lucky streak without some kind of unfortunate occurance bringing it to an abrupt, screeching halt. Who needs that fucking job, anyway (aside from me)? My former employers can go to hell and die. Nearly four years of servitude and nothing in return. F 'em. But perhaps this is a blessing in disguise, as some have told me today, already. Maybe this is just the kick in the pants I need to finally move on from a place where I haven't been satisfied for over a year. It just sucks that this is happening. Probably throws my new-found trip into jeopardy, as well.

I've received 307 Evites this past week, all for parties and events either this weekend or next. I don't know that I want to go to any of them, now.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?