<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 20, 2006

Luuuuuc!! 

Here's a bunch of shit that I vomiting up here as a distraction.

Gotta love Luc Robitaille. Props to one of the most prolific scorers of all time for totally making my night last night at Staples Center, allowing me to be witness to his hat trick in the 8-6 win over Atlanta and becoming the Kings all-time leading goal scorer. The arena went fucking bonkers. It was great. Much better than the Kings dismal effort on Tuesday against Tampa.

I don't really care who wins the NFL playoffs or even the Superbowl, just as long as Denver loses badly. And no game is going to top that awesome Pittsburgh/Indy game. But just as long as the Broncos get smoked, I'll be fine. Personally, I'd like to see Pittsburgh vs Carolina in the Superbowl. I'm picking that. It'd be pretty sweet to see two teams that had to win three road games make it to the end.

Saw a couple movies recently. Matchpoint is good, but nothing approaching amazing. It certainly is entertaining and riddled with juicy moral ambiguity, but John Rhys Meyers is so damn unlikable all movie long. So that kind of negates any ambiguity. I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

Caught Underworld: Evolution because it was there. Not as good as the first, but also not retarded. It's entertaining, even with no actual characters and gaping plotholes. But thank the heavens that the first ten minutes of the movie incorporated a recap of the first film, because otherwise I'd have absolutely no fucking idea what was going on.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?