<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 03, 2006

Here come the weekend, here it come 

You know the Superbowl is this Sunday. On my 26th year of living, no less. You could watch it on TV. SMRT TV, even. That's how I'll be watching. Should be a really close game. I like the Steelers just barely, in spite of the fact that the Seahawks have the most dominant and unstoppable rushing attack in the league -- spearheaded by MVP Shaun Alexander and the left side of the offensive line. Additionally, the NFL's best kept secret is that Seattle lead the league in sacks this year. They're the fastest defense in the league. However, the not the strongest -- certainly not on the defensive line -- and I think that's where Pittsburgh takes advantage. The Steelers are more physical and should be able to balance their grinding running attack with Ben Roethlisberger expertly throwing outside the numbers downfield. Pittsburgh in a close one 20-17.

But leading up to Sunday, what the dilly, yo? Well, tomorrow is jam packed. I'll be attending the WGA Awards again at 4 p.m. (that's when they're serving cocktails!) and will be out by 8 p.m. with but an hour or so to recover before heading down to St. Nick's Pub at 10 p.m. for the social event of the year* where the ladies are encouraged (and, I've been told, quite eager) to don skirts for: my birtday party. Looking forward to it. Gettin' gussied up. Gettin' fucked up. Additionally, I may get to go to the Arizona/UCLA game which starts at 12:30 p.m. and that would just make my day insanely busy. Maybe I should hold a press junket. Tabloid reporters could follow me.

Continuing the reverse order of the weekend, tonight should be pretty lax. Watch some Battlestar Galactica (which just HAS to be better than last week's ep) and prepare for the next two days. In the meantime, Pussycat Dolls beckon for my attention. Who am I to shirk my work responsibilities?

*Applies only if we're talking about my birthday and all the ladies attending being clad in skirts.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?