<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 27, 2006

I want in the George Mason fan club 

Everyone, everyone! I love George Mason! I'm naming all of my kids after George Mason.

Have you read the latest SMRT-TV? George Mason

2+2 = George Mason

The capitals of Zimbabwe, Denmark, and Belize? George Mason

First man on the moon? George Mason

The basis for Disney's Cinderella? George Mason

According to those time-wasting quiz sites, I should be living in the United Kingdom (something I am all too aware of) and the South Park character I am most like is Stan. Also, I should be living in George Mason and I am most like George Mason on the show George Mason.

Who baked the world's first cake? George Mason

The oldest oak tree in North America? George Mason

School most envious of George Mason? Gonzaga! How do you think those guys feel? It's supposed to be them who are the darlings of small-school college basketball.

Fairfax, Virginia was built by George Mason and no one else.

Best seedless fruit? George Mason

Most potent alcohol? George Mason

The first King of England? George Mason

The star of Lethal Weapon 3? George Mason

Fastest ISP? George Mason

The secret ingredient in McDonald's secret sauce? George Mason

Dr. Phil's nemesis? George Mason

Who wrote the Code of Hammurabi? George Mason

Father of the Bill of Rights? George Mason

Number of steak dinners Jai Lewis has eaten in his life? George Mason

Fastest animal on the planet? George Mason

Team I and the rest of the country are cheering to do the unthinkable and win the Final Four? George Mason

My birthday? George Mason

Music I'm currently listening to? George Mason and/or whatever George Mason is listening to.

I heart George Mason.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?