<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Something for the ladies? 

Or not...

You ever been washing your hands in the bathroom and then you hear a person in the stall just farting for, like, 30 seconds straight? I had that experience yesterday. I didn't know whether to leave or laugh out loud. So instead I just checked my watch and kept time. Thirty seconds. I kid you not. It smelled. I was smart enough to get out of there just as he was flushing. No way I'm washing my hands next to this guy! Just this unflinching, irrepressable series of sputtering with no end in sight. Could you imagine how massive his intestines are? I bet he could birth a litter of kittens out of his urethra. Also, he was in a hurry to get into that stall and drop trow. It was like a hurricane just burst through the bathroom and before I knew what was going on, there was just this deafening, constant stream of farting. It was something else.

Do something with your Wednesday.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?