<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Spamtastic! 

The following is a spam email I received. I have not altered it in any way, shape, or form. It doesn't make any sense and can only be described as "the greatest thing ever." Behold it's blinding light!

Subject: Re[6]: Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired

What's up?

Tired of being ooooovvveeeerrrwwweeeeeiiiiiggghhhttttt? We can help!
http://www.trilaphys.com/hd/?93&cqshofqn

"My mother," Vronsky responded, smiling, as everyone did who met
Oblonsky. He shook hands with him, and together they ascended
the steps. "She is to be here from Petersburg today."
"I was looking out for you till two o'clock last night. Where
did you go after the Shtcherbatskys'?"
"Home," answered Vronsky. "I must own I felt so well content
yesterday after the Shtcherbatskys' that I didn't care to go
anywhere."
"I know a gallant steed by tokens sure,
And by his eyes I know a youth in love,"

Unsubscribe: http://www.trilaphys.com/u.php


I don't know about you, but I want to go hang out with Vronsky and Oblonsky, like, right the fuck now. We're going to ride gallant steeds all over the damn place.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?