<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Everybody! I have an important announcement! 

In recapping my escapades in San Francisco this past weekend, I neglected to mention seeing my friend, Roberto, the Hakushaku for the first time in ages. He brought this to my attention. So, I just want everyone to be clear that I saw Roberto. In San Francisco. Where Roberto lives. Roberto is going to law school at Hastings. His girlfriend is moving this summer from Japan to live with him. "Him" being Roberto. The same Roberto who wants it to be known that I saw him this past weekend.

On a serious note, I implore each and every one of you to read and re-read his blog. Comic gold.

PS - Did I mention that I saw Roberto last weekend?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?