<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hulk SMASH! 

Yeah, so I'm back in LA from Phoenix. While away, I did the following:
- Saw friends and had plenty of oh so quality time with the fam.
- Won $300,000 betting on the ponies
- Got married
- Bought a house
- Annulled marriage
- Was the only car on an otherwise busy highway at 2 a.m. on a Saturday night. It was surreal, especially after being in LA.
- Encountered a billboard reading simply, "One nation under me" -- God

Some of those are true. Some are not.

I was wearing a judge's robe this morning. I got to slam a gavel.

There's an Incredible Hulk marathon on Sci-Fi Channel today. I don't know why. Surely, there must be something else I can be doing. Hey, remember when Lou Ferrigno was "green" and Bill Bixby was "alive?" Wild.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?