<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 22, 2006

Fuck you, Iran 

Hey, whatever, the Nazis pulled this shit, too. So, I suppose, you're only as bad as them. ***Edit: apparently not true. Check the comments.*** By the way, if you're a Jew living in Iran, I have one question: WHY?

Anyway, Mayday happened this weekend. I slept for 20 minutes between Saturday morning and Sunday night, when I finally dropped at about 10:45. Pretty pleased with my team's performance. It was easily our most efficient production, and yet, we still managed to sweat turning it in on time. But I blame that on a protest march downtown. Team Lower Gatsby got to go get it get it.

Listening a lot, lately, to "Sun Sun Sun" by The Elected. It relaxes me and takes my mind off of global evil like Iran. Plus it's really good.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?