<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's the Ghetto Blaster! 

There's no way it could've been him because he looked exactly the same as when he did in 1990, but for anyone out there who remembers former WWF superstar Bad News Brown, I'm fairly sure I saw him this weekend at my gym. Is he a celebrity? Not really and he certainly isn't that memorable, but I'm hard-pressed to think of a "sighting" where afterwards I had to remind myself that the celeb was actually a real person and not a surreal imagining from my childhood.

Switching gears, I just want everyone to know that I get so much joy out of knowing that the Cincinnati Bengals have a "JERK" hotline.

"If 90 percent of the calls we're getting are prank calls," he said, "we need to re-evaluate this."

I love it.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?